Marc Fitts Chest Aesthetic Workout
To get a better idea of how Marc Fitt trains chest I decided to do a review on one of his workouts.
The workout plan mainly involves a number of push/pressing exercises coupled with fly movements. There are also a number of supersets involved to keep the intensity high and the body in great demand
The Workout Plan
3-4 Sets per exercise
1 minute 30 seconds rest time
- Incline dumbbell press x 10 reps
- Dumbbell press x 10 reps SS with dumbbell fly x 15 reps
- Decline dumbbell press x 10 resp SS with decline one arm alternated press x15 reps
- Barbell pullover x 15 reps SS with dumbbell pullover x 15 reps
- Hammer machine press x 20 reps SS with push-up on medicine ball until failure
- Incline cable pulley fly x 25 reps SS with flat cable pulley fly x 25 reps SS with decline cable pulley fly x 25 reps
It appears that this type of workout will give you a great "pump" if you train until you feel the burn and a real sense of "working out".Marc Fitts Set & Rep range
In this chest workout Marc appears to be performing sets of 3-4 and using a rep range of about 8 - 15 - it seams to differ with different exercises.Marc Fitts rep tempo
Marc uses quick a fast paced tempo but always under control during the entire workout. You can tell that he has a strong mind muscle connection and is really focused on the muscle he is trying to target.
If you would like to watch the video you can do so by visiting this link and also watch more videos.