How Lazar Angelov Trains Arms & Abs – Workout
If you are into Aesthetics then you will have heard of the name Lazar Angelov! He is one of the most Aesthetic fitness models in modern day Aesthetic Bodybuilding, if not THE most Aesthetic
Because of this I decided to take a look at some of his workouts. I was mostly interested in his Arms and Abs workouts as they are so insanely developed
I came across a Lazar workout video and this was the workout that he was performing:
Lazars Arms & Ab Workout:
- Close grip bench press with drop set
- Tricep cable pulley press down
- Single arm cable pulley pull downs
- Ez-Barbell bicep curls
- Wide grip cable pulley bicep curls
- Rope cable pulley bicep curls
- Laying straight bar cable pulley bicep curls
- Decline seated ab crunches with plate / drop set with no plate
- Hanging knee raises (left, center, right, centre, repeat)
- Roman chair alternated leg raise>knee raise
- Standing Dumbbell oblique crunches
- Barbell behind neck twists
- Side plank ups with dumbbell
This workout was pretty intense with a moderate amount of volume. It appears that Lazar trains with maximum intensity and maximum weight with maximum contraction and mind muscle connection.
After watching more of his videos he is very similar to a number of other top bodybuilders in which the primary focus is on intense muscle contractions and tension with maximum weight. I do believe Lazar is gifted with exceptional genetics but I do believe his strict training, dieting and consistency are the key above all.
If you would like to check out the video yourself you can do so here.