8 Ways To Keep Junk Food Out Of Your Life
We have all done it, and regularly too, indulged in burgers, chicken wings, chocolate, puddings, the list is endless. Hopefully these 8 tips will help you to see junk food as the enemy.
1. Remember that every time you eat food or drink alcohol, it has an effect on your body. Eating junk food is guaranteed to give your body a bad effect. Weight issues, fatigue, cravings for more junk food, not to mention ill health, due to all organs of the body being under stress.
2. Imagine there was a 'window' in your body for you to see the harm from alcohol and junk food, you would probably never touch it again. When you are invited out for a drink or meal, think tomorrow. Do you really want to feel hung over, full of calories and fat?
3. Have a plan ready, you either go out and do the 80 20 thing, which means healthy eating and drinking 80% and bad food and alcohol 20 %. This is doable but not easy when you're out there in the atmosphere. Or, don't go, knowing that you will have the body that you want for the future by making that sacrifice.
4. There are always alternatives to going out such as chilling with friends of the same mind set, doing sports, watch a film or inspiring work out videos. The point is there are many alternatives, it's being prepared so that you can still enjoy yourself without getting blitz or stuffed. Make one specific day of the week a treat day. This can help you to keep going the rest of the time. The size of the treat depends on how much you want your goal.
5. Think future. Do you want to be on holiday looking good? Arriving on holiday feeling over weight and even worse knowing you could have been looking good by now but failed, is a real downer.
6. Wearing clothes you like and look great makes you feel good, no more covering up and hiding bulges, be it floaty blouses or tent shirts. Keep clothes that are now too big for you to remind you of what you have achieved so far and keep you inspired.
7. You are a very lucky person if when you're out there you don't care what people think of how you look, so remember when you are feeling tired or 'can't be bothered' to go training, remember, what you are working towards, looks, fitness, health,confidence, and pride in yourself.
8. Have healthy food that you can eat at hand, it is too easy to give in to junk food when you are starving.
Of course there are times when you let yourself go, be it on holiday or, after a couple of drinks you thought what the heck, but the key is to stay in control and be able to get back on course and complete your goal.