Chlorella – Algae For Aesthetics
Chlorella is a single cell green algae that has been growing for millions of years and is abundant with nutrients and health benefits. Chlorella is similar to the blue/green algae Spirulina, but hasn't been so mass produced.WHAT DOES CHLORELLA CONTAIN?
Chlorophill - this detoxifies and oxygenates the body, containing more chlorophill than any other plant.
PROTEIN – containing 3 times more protein than beef steakVITAMINS
- A provitamin – converted by the body from beta-carotene which is an abundant source in Chlorella.
- Vitamin B complex
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Calcium Manganese
- Cleanses the organs of the body
- Removes heavy metals like lead mercury cadium and arsenic from the body. Our bodies are subject to toxicity on a daily basis and the levels increase with age.
- Stimulates healing and encourages tissue growth.
- Provides the body with nearly all the nutrients it requires
- It is a complete protein, containing all 8 essential amino acids
- Increases 'good' bacteria in the intestines
- Helps illiminate bad breath
- Increases energy
- Promotes mental health
The detoxifying properties and all the nutrients are contained within the cell wall of the chlorella. Some sources suggest that the cell wall needs to be 'broken' therefore the label on your container must say “broken cell wall” to ensure degestion, where by other sources say that the cell wall is broken sufficiently whilst being produced. More information is needed to clarify these opinions.
When taking Chlorella, start with small doses and then increase gradually. Suddenly consuming high doses can give mild side effects such as headache.