Zyzz the Legacy Video
Zyzz the legacy - a tribute video to Zyzz
On the 5th of August 2011 Zyzz tragically passed away whilst on vacation in Thailand. This video put together by his brother Said Shavershian (also known as Chestbrah) is a tribute to the life of Zyzz living life to the fullest. Training hard for that Aesthetic look, going to music festivals and enjoying every moment of life.
Known by the millions of his fans as the Son of Zeus, Brother of Hercules and Father of Aesthetics, Zyzz inspired not just the nation of Australia but people from around the globe. He has created a new lifestyle for a new generation of Aesthetic "sick cunts, not hard cunts" who are now living life to the fullest as well instead of being "sad cunts". With the millions of worldwide followers continuing this lifestyle he lives on in each of our hearts.
The Zyzz Ideology (Video script)
- Dominate events with the crew
- Living life to the fullest
- Train with passion, heart and rage.
- Get shredded as Fuarrkkkkk
- Deliver the LOLz
- Inspire a generation
Quotes from Zyzz The Legacy video:
"zyzz lives on in each and everyone of us. Even though he is no longer with us his legacy has only just begun."
"Zyzz isn't the end, He's just the begriming."
"Your ideology lives on."
"Zyzz is a way of life and it's still well and truly alive."
"This video is his story.."
"Zyzz is a fictional character and merely a personification of a way of life."
- Hans Zimmer - Time
- Shogun - Skifire
- John O Callaghan feat. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself (Cosmic Gate Remix)
- Example vs Quintino & Sandro Silva - The Way You Kissed Me (Hardwell Mash Up)
- Hardwell - Cobra (original Mix)
- Chicane ft. BLandine - What am I doing here (McAuley Rework)
- Arty - Zara
- Avicii - Enough is Enough
- Above and Beyond - Sun and Moon
- Shogun - Save me
- Armin Van Buuren - Coming Home
If you would like to watch Zyzz The Legacy vide for yourself click here.