BIG question-Why have I lost my motivation when before going to the gym was the best thing ever. The good news is, you can get your motivation back. It can happen to anyone and most people experience a 'no motivation' at some point during their training regime. How to get your motivation back? Hopefully some or all of these ideas will rekindle your motivation and have you running to that gym. Of course you can apply these to whatever sport you do, so here we go.
- Remember how good you felt after working out before.
- Think of how successful you will feel after your first time back.
- Watch some motivational videos. Greg Plitt is one of the most inspirational guys that you could listen to. Really he is.
- Do you want to sit back and watch others progressing?
- Think how much better you feel mentally and physically when you are training.
- Remember the enjoyment of watching your progress.
- Watch Rocky films, the parts where he's training.
- Write down today’s date, this is the first day of the rest of your life. Start from here.
- Do you want the summer/holidays to arrive and you feel out of shape or have too much weight on.
- Listen to motivating music.
- Keep a picture of Gregg Plitt on your wall.
- Look at yourself in the mirror, are you happy with what you see?